« Computer Down at the Legal Services Commission | Main | Newbiggin by the Sea »

22 November 2007


Peter Harvey

In Spain the word 'hooligan' is used specifically to refer to a British football supporter. It's not just the English, as I have pointed out:

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)